6 Management Competitive Exams One Should Give After 12th
Deciding about what to take up after 12th class is the one of the most important decisions in your life as it lays the actual foundation of your career. It must be chosen as per area of interest as it can be management, engineering, medicine, fashion designing, media, etc. It is advisable to choose where you really see yourself professionally in the future.
There are top 6 management exams that must be focused on:
- Symbiosis SET Exam- This entrance exam is conducted every year by the renowned university Symbiosis International University, Pune. It is the way to get into his and all its affiliated colleges.
- Test Structure: This is an objective type test of duration 150 minutes. Each question has four objectives and there is no negative marking. It has been organized into two major sessions namely; morning and afternoon for a total of 5(Five) question papers. Each and every session has specified subject exams such as morning session have exams for Law and design while afternoon might have exams for General, Engineering, and health sciences.
An aspirant can choose one paper in each session.
- Courses Covered: Major courses which are covered include B.A.LL.B, B.B.A.LLB, B. Des, Communication Design, Product Design, Fashion Communication and Fashion Design, BCA, BBA, B.A. (M.C), B. Tech- Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Information Technology, Mechanical and Civil, B.Sc- (Medical Technology), Cardiac Care, Dialysis, Respiratory Therapy, Imaging Science, Clinical Lab, Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology, B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Christ- Christ University, Bengaluru conducts different entrance exams (Online and Direct) for different courses. If you are looking forward for BBA course then, you must qualify online exam of the same.
- Test Structure: Each and every exam is an objective type paper. Undergraduate and post graduate courses tests are conducted in two forms- online and direct.
- Courses offered: Major courses offered are BCom, BCom (F&A,), BA / BSc /BBA (Tourism & Travel Mgt), BEd Programme, BTech, BTech Lateral, MTech. One can go through their official website at http://www.christuniversity.in/ to know about everything.
- NMIMS NPAT- National test for Programs after Twelfth is an entrance test for admissions offered by constituent schools of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in their Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs at Mumbai & Shirpur Campuses.
- Test Structure: One have to register himself on their provided link, proceed with the payment, select course to go for, test date and slot and qualify the same.
- Courses offered: Tech, MBA Tech, MBA Pharma Tech, B.Com(Hons), BBA, BBA-M.M.S, B.Sc (Economics, B.Sc (Finance) are the major subjects offered at the university.
- IIM Indore iPM- If one is looking forward for the post graduation or fellowship level programmes in management then, IIM indore IPM registration is the next step. One must enroll, pay registration fees, submit their form and appear for the aptitude test which is followed by personal interview round. One has to qualify in both the aptitude and interview round.
- Test Structure: Online examination is 60% of Quantitative Ability Section and rest 40% is made up of Verbal Ability Section.
- Courses offered: Major courses offered include Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai), Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) and there are fellowship programmes such as Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), fellow Programme in Management (Industry) and Faculty Development Programme.
- UGAT- This is the under graduate Test conducted by AIMA to select students for the courses such as BCA, BBA, BHM and other integrated courses. This exam is conducted in more than 25 cities so that any aspirant can take this test to pursue for the higher studies. This is an online test which needs to be qualified to enter into major colleges which are affiliated under AIMA.
- DAVV CET- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, indore conducts this test for various bachelor and masters degree courses such as MCA, MBA, M.Com, etc.
Entrance Test: This is a written test is categorized as Part B and Part C.
Part B is composed of 75 questions in five sections namely, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension and General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment. Each section has 15 questions.
Part C also is made up of 75 questions out of which 15 questions are from English and 20 questions each from Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry (depends on whichever subject candidate chooses)
You can go to http://davvcet.in/index.html to know details about this entrance test along with institutes/colleges affiliated to it.